NCM Munich Trekking e-Bike
- E-BIKE BATTERY WITH GREAT RANGE: The lightweight, full-length aluminum frame is available in the sizes 26 inches and 28 inches. The very low top tube facilitates entry and descent and makes it an everyday frame to meet everyday needs such as commuting, shopping or just for a leisurely ride. The oversized down tube improves the overall robustness of the frame.
- A STRONG, BROKEN TAILGATE: The 250W Bafang rear engine, with a winning reputation for performance and durability, supports you at speeds up to 25km / h. You can choose the support you want and the engine will assist you when you need it.
- POWERFUL BATTERY : A 36V 13AH AND 468Wh lithium-ion battery, in a compact and slim aluminum case, is cleverly stowed below the rack, so it is hardly noticeable. With the help of this battery you drive with the NCM Hamburg up to 90km. The design is complemented by an integrated rear light by Spanninga.
- PLEASANT AND UNIFORM LOOK: Fashionable and packed with practical features. The NCM Munich conveys an elegant yet dynamic look. The large luggage rack is integrated and provides convienient storage.
- ROBUSTLY MADE, MORE SAFETY: Comfort has top priority on the e-bike NCM Munich. A Shimano derailleur for an effortlessly shifting 7-speed transmission; the front fork helps to dampen the road; an adjustable stem and handlebars (with ergonomic handles) can adapt to the size and preferred seating position of each rider; with a gel saddle incl spring seat post you can enjoy longer trips.
|Shipping Weight:||32.00 kg|
|Product weight:||24.00 kg|
|display:||The kit, L6B (3.0 VR), LCD, 6 levels of assistance, 6km / h traction help / push assistance|
|Pre-assembled e-bike delivered:||Our e-bikes are delivered exclusively pre-assembled. From then, the final assembly, examination of all screws for firmness as well as fine adjustment at circuit and brake must be made and the tires checked for optimal pressure.
E-bike: 95% pre-assembled delivered. Check all screws for strength and fine adjustments to circuit and brake. Check tire pressure.
|controller:||The kit, CT4 controller, 36V 14A|
|Engine:||The kit X15, 36V 250W, 25 km / h, rear engine|
|Battery pack:||DEHAWK R3S-3613H, 36V 13AH, Li-Ion High Power cells, 468 WH, range approx. 50-70km, ECO mode approx. 90km (power button below the battery near the tail light)|
|Charger:||SANS 36V 2A included (round plug) DC362DE|
|Front light:||LED, KENDO by Spanninga 20 LUX, powered directly by the battery|
|Taillight:||LED, LINEO by Spanninga StVZO approved, battery operated with 2 x AA 1.5V|
|Frame:||Aluminum 6061, 26 “* 440MM, white|
|fork:||ARIA ZOOM 187D, 26 “with suspension|
|handlebar:||Stem: Promax MQ-527, aluminum (adjustable), handlebar: FQ, FQ-NR-14, width 595mm|
|Brake levers:||Tektro, L: EL555-RT with brake cut to engine, R: CL530-TS|
|brakes:||Vor./Hin .: Tektro MD-M280 Disc Brakes, Mechanical|
|derailleur:||Shimano, Tourney, SL-RS45-7R, 7 speed|
|Crankset:||TL, ICA170ABK, 165mm, aluminum. 44T|
|Circuit:||Shimano, Tourney, SL-RS45-7R, 7 speed|
|Hollow rim:||Width: 21mm and diameter: 570mm|
|Pinion:||LY, LY-1007CFN, 7x Screw Ring, 14-28T|
|Tire:||Schwalbe, Marathon, 26 “* 1.75, black|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal, FREEWAY-A194DR100812, brown (imitation leather)|
|Seat Post:||Promax, Aluminum SP-884 27.2 * 300MM diameter, with suspension|
|handles:||Selle Royal, JF510 brown (imitation leather)|
|pedals:||Wellgo, B087, black|
|Max. Permissible total weight:||Including driver up to 125kg|
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tyres, brake pads, chains, etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.